KETO-MOJO GKI-Bluetooth Blood Glucose & Ketone Meter – BASIC STARTER KIT (mmol)
£55.95 include VAT
In stock (can be backordered)
This kit will take the guesswork out of ketosis so you can manage your ketogenic diet with success and get results.
The meter includes state of the art technology with GKI and Bluetooth functionality, the first of its kind.
The Basic Starter Kit includes:
- The Keto-Mojo GKI-Bluetooth blood glucose and ketone meter (set to read glucose in mmol)
- 10 Glucose test strips, 10 Ketone test strips
- Lancet device and 10 lancets
- Glucose and Ketone control solutions.
- High quality zippered clamshell accessory case
- 2 AAA batteries
It’s an essential tool for anyone following a keto or ketogenic diet for weight loss, diabetes, general health benefits, or therapeutic purposes. Dial in your ketogenic diet by accurately measuring your level of ketosis.
GKI refers to the Glucose Ketone Index, an increasingly important bio-marker for tracking your metabolic health as well as your level of ketosis.
Bluetooth integration allows you to instantly download all of your glucose, ketone, and GKI readings right from your meter to the free Keto-Mojo Classic app on your mobile phone so you can track and monitor your progress. It’s a simple and seamless connection from your meter to the app where you can track other important health markers as well.
Features & Benefits
- World’s first glucose & ketone meter that measures and displays GKI.
- Auto-coding technology, no coding keys necessary.
- Back-lit display along with strip port light for low light and nighttime use.
- Up to 5 daily alarm settings for reminders to take your measurements.
- Before and after meal settings to identify trigger foods.
- Adjustable hypoglycemia setting to warn of low blood sugar.
- High ketone warning tells you when to check glucose for ketoacidosis.
- Strip ejector button for hygienic strip disposal.
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology for connectivity with the Keto-Mojo Classic app compatible with iOS (version 12.0 and above) and Android (version 6 and above).
- Conforms to the latest ISO and CE guidelines.
- CE approved for home and professional use.
- Utilizes the latest 8 electrode amperometric biosensor technology.
- High speed super-sip patented technology eliminates under-fill issues which can lead to inconsistent or inaccurate results.
- Packaged in individual foil pouches for enhanced sterility and preservation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.